The SSB Surf School Soft Board range features template shapes designed by former ASP world #5 Phil 'Macca' Macdonald, specifically aimed for performance and durability, for beginner and intermediate level surfers.
Just like standard surfboards, learn-to-surf boards need to be designed to maximise the surfer's ability at any level. The SSB board has been computer shaped to create a high performance learn to surf board, which allows quicker progression in surfing ability in all age groups.
Soft Board Specs:
Length: 8'0" /2438mm
Width: 22 1�„2" / 572mm
Thickness: 2 3�„4" /70mm
Additional Soft Board Features:
- PE Skin - 4mm coloured, water resistant outer PE skin
- E-Glass - 6+6 oz E-Glass fibre sandwich layers
- Reinforced Fin Box - PVC tubing within high-density PVC blocks
- EVA Bumpers - Protective internal nose and tail EVA bumpers under PE skin
- Bottom Slick - Soft, durable HDPE 4mm slick skin
- Wood Veneer - Longitudinally aligned 0.5mm wood veneer sheeting
- T-Stringers - Strengthening stringers, 2 at the top and 1 at the bottom
- Nose Rocker - Increased nose rocker for less nose diving and easier paddling through waves
- EPS Core - Lighter and more buoyant in the water for better performance
- Forward Bottom Shape - Flat to vee for the increased stability
- Forward Foil - Increase thickness in front section for easier paddling and stability
- Deck Graphics - Designed to aid with foot placement for beginner surfers
- Carry Handle - Takes the hassle out of carrying the board
- Template Shape - Foam distributed evenly throughout like a surfboard for better performance
- Rail Shape - Computer shaped rails for surfboard-like performance. Eliminates catching and assists in turning
- Tail - Wide tail area for stability
- Fins - 3x soft replaceable PU 100mm fins
- Back Bottom Shape - Double concave for increased speed
- Tail Rocker - Increased tail rocker for better performance manoeuvres
- Tail Shape - Square tail for stability and performance
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.