For cold water below 18ºC. Your everyday leash. Ride up to 8ft waves. The premium 6 is so strong it will probably outlast your board.
Surfboard Leash Specs:
Wave Size: 6ft (1.8m)
Cord Diameter: 9⁄32" (7mm)
Strap: 38mm Padded
Additional Surfboard Leash Features:
One Piece Extruded Cord - From swivel to swivel - just one cord... one component. Eliminates the need for end joins, which are the weakest points in conventional leashes, meaning no weak points.
Dual Anchor Swivels - Marine grade, stainless anti-corrosive free-spin swivels for tangle-free surfing.
Original Detachable Rail Saver - The original rail saver system designed by Ocean & Earth, with sewn in anchor cord. Protects rails and is easily detached.
Cold Water Urethane - The new cold water series has a specifically engineered urethane designed for water temperatures 18°C and below.
Flex Neck Strap Plug - Allows 360º movement of leash and offers more comfort when leash is under load.
- Safety Release Pull Tab - Easy to see ‘Safety Red’ quick release pull tab. Essential when surfing big waves and reefs.
- Anti- Slip Strap - An engineered raised rubber print, positioned on the inside of the neoprene ankle strap. This design will help minimise the strap from moving ensuring your board is always waiting for you tangle free after any wipeout.
- Cold Water Strap - A longer strap to be worn on the outside of your wetsuit and or booties.
- Easy-Wrap Neoprene Strap Inner - Vertically moulded neoprene panels easily wrap around your ankle, adding to comfort.
Plug Buddy - Another Ocean & Earth first. Ensures leash string can be easily slipped through surfboard plug.
- Warranty - Guaranteed against faulty workmanship or defective materials for 12 months from date of purchase.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.