POLLYWOG IS STOKED TO OFFER THIS INFLATABLE SUP FROM AQUA MARINA!
The MAGMA 11’2” is specially crafted for heavyweight paddlers, up to 115kg.
It offers fantastic versatility and boasting unrivaled quality, innovation and design. Designed for use across a wide range of conditions, by all kinds of riders.
The new Aqua Marina All-Round Advanced line, our most popular line, is the ultimate inflatable SUP board that everyone can enjoy. The Drop Stitch Light Technology gives the new Aqua Marina All-Round Advanced line an incredible stiffness to weight ratio. Stiff, light, durable and easy to inflate, and ready for flat water and small surf fun.
- QUALITY PRINTING | Full deck and base quality printing for superior optics.
- DROP STITCH TECH | Lightweight Drop Stitch Technology gives incredible stiffness to weight ratio.
- DECK FOOTPAD | Non-slip EVA footpad of diamond grooving crocodile skin, ensuring maximum grip and comfortable sun-bathing.
- BUNGEE SYSTEM | Equipped with adjustable bungee cord stopper to easily tighten luggage.
- CARRY HANDLE | Solid neoprene carry handle specifically designed for a comfortable grasp
- SEAT D-RING | Extra stainless steel D-rings on deck pad for an optional seat.
- RUBBER PATCHED VALVE | Upgraded air valve rubber patch providing user-friendly instructions and better airtightness in harsh environments
- DOUBLE LAYERED RAIL | 1000D double-layered rail design for reinforced rail protection
- KICK PAD | Newly-designed tail kick pad for critical bottom turns and cutbacks
- FIN SYSTEM | Removable slide-in Center Fin for toolless installation
- UPGRADED ACCESSORIES | Heavy-duty ZIP backpack for all your gear; New super ergonomic pump with a shock-proof gauge and higher volume for easier and quicker inflation; Paddle with an extended length and reinforced blade for better paddling efficiency.
- SPORTS III aluminium adjustable paddle
- Safety Leash
- Centre fin
- Liquid Air V2 High-Pressure double action hand pump
- ZIP Backpack
- Patches & Manual.
- Board size: 11'2" x 33"x 6" [340x84x15cm]
- Board weight: 9.5kg
- Board volume: 330L
- Rider weight: up to 115kg
- MAX payload: 150kg
- MAX air pressure: 15psi
- 12 Month Warranty
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.