POLLYWOG IS STOKED TO OFFER THIS INFLATABLE SUP FROM AQUA MARINA!
Specially crafted for medium/heavy weight paddlers looking for a SUP for white water conditions, from river rapids to ocean waves.
IDEAL RIDERS WEIGHT: up to 110KG
A SUP for waves, the RAPID 9'6" is our white water ready SUP, build tough with our double-layer technology and super stiff dual-stringer, this board is ideal for hurtling down some wild rapids or catching some ocean waves.
With its extra width and high volume, you will be sure to stay on board when going gets rough. With an optimized nose shape and fine-tuned fin positions of the 5 fixed heavy duty thruster fins, allowing tight turning, even across shallow sections. This is the unbeatable SUP for all wave types.
- Extra wide compact shape for outstanding stability and manoeuvrability in white waters.
- Lightweight double layer technology: 20%-25% weight reduction combined with 25%-30% higher stiffness.
- Lightweight premium drop stitch technology, provides a high tensile strength and a rigid core.
- Tail kick pad, EVA foam posi-compound formula with diamond groove, for Critical bottom turns and cutbacks.
- Full deck and base quality printing and rail design for superior optics.
- Heavy Duty mini 5 thruster fin setup for quick turning and shallow waters.
- Double Rail construction with 1000 Denier outer reinforced PVC rail band.
- Super Tough Dual Stringer technology. 1000 Denier centre stringer.
- Integrated cargo D-rings with bungee cord to secure luggage.
- Reinforced rear Stainless Steel D-Ring for leash.
- 5 integrated heavy duty grab handles.
- 4mm Diamond grooving footpad for ultimate grip and comfort.
- An optimum air pressure of 18psi
- Dual Layer construction allowing an extra high pressure of 18psi.
- Integrated EVA foam Kick Pad with 50mm rolled tail kick.
- Integrated Thruster Fin Setup with 4 side fins and 1 centre fin.
- Stainless Steel D-rings for leash and cargo straps.
- Integrated kick pad
- Thruster fin setup 1+4
- High Pressure hand pump
- SUP Backpack
- Inflation adapter
- Patch Kit & Manual
- Action Camera mount kit. Action camera not included.
- Board: 9'6" x 33" x 6" [289x84x15cm]
- Rider weight: up to 110kg
- MAX payload: 130kg
- Board weight: 10kg
- Board volume: 289L
- MAX air pressure: 18psi
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.