POLLYWOG IS STOKED TO OFFER THIS INFLATABLE SUP FROM AQUA MARINA!
Specially crafted for heavyweight paddlers looking for a SUP for flat water and downwind open ocean paddling. Intermediate to experienced riders focused on speed, training, and long-distance.
RACE 12'6" SUP
IDEAL RIDERS WEIGHT: up to 110KG
RACE 14'0" SUP
IDEAL RIDERS WEIGHT: up to 120KG
A SUP for speed, the RACE line is made to be the fastest inflatable SUP. Developed with well-known professional SUP athletes, ideal for advanced to Pro level riders looking for the perfectly balanced board.
We are excited to introduce the NEW RACE. With the extra stiffness and rigidity from the lightweight double-layer technology, this board will make you question a hardboard. The combination of speed, stability, and buoyancy is impressive for such a narrow board that cuts through the water yet is aggressive at buoy turns. With its new Race Fin and moulded tail strip, this is a race-ready SUP.
- Streamlined outline for clean and fast waterline and efficient strokes.
- Lightweight double-layer technology: 20%-25% weight reduction combined with 25%-30% higher stiffness.
- Newly moulded tail strip to minimize wake loss during high-speed paddling.
- An optimized kick pad, EVA foam posi-compound formula with diamond groove, with a flat tail allows very quick turns.
- Lightweight premium drop stitch technology provides high tensile strength and a rigid core.
- Full deck and base quality printing and rail design for superior optics.
- Easy slide-in removable racing center fin (tool-free design).
- Reinforced rear Stainless Steel D-Ring for towing or leash.
- Durable rubber center carry handle.
- 4mm Diamond grooving footpad for ultimate grip and comfort.
- Includes safety leash.
- Aqua Marina double action pump for fast & easy inflation.
- An optimum air pressure of 18psi.
- Centre Racing fin - slide in.
- High-Pressure double action hand pump.
- SUP Zip Backpack.
- Patch Kit & Manual.
- Safety Leash
SPECIFICATIONS 12'6" SUP:
- Board: 12'6" x 26"x 6" [381x66x15cm]
- Rider weight: up to 110kg
- MAX payload: 150kg
- Board weight: 9.6kg
- Board volume: 310L
- MAX air pressure: 18psi
SPECIFICATIONS 14'0" SUP:
- Board: 14'0" x 27"x 6" [427x69x15cm]
- Rider weight: up to 120kg
- MAX payload: 160kg
- Board weight: 11kg
- Board volume: 360L
- MAX air pressure: 18psi
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.