POLLYWOG IS STOKED TO OFFER THIS INFLATABLE SUP FROM AQUA MARINA
The BLADE 10’6” is specially crafted for medium-weight windsurfers, up to 85kg (Max Payload 120kg).
The new BLADE windsurf board performs perfectly as both a stand-up paddling and windsurfing board.
It’s light, compact, strong, and can be used by any level of rider. Equipped with Double Layer Technology, this is the ultimate board for your windsurfing adventure.
- QUALITY PRINTING | Full deck and base quality printing for superior optics.
- DOUBLE LAYER TECH | DL Drop Stitch material allows for a stiffer board at a higher pressure of 18psi, 20%-25% of weight reduction combined with 25%-30% higher stiffness
- DOUBLE LAYERED RAIL | 1000D double-layered rail design for reinforced rail protection
- DECK FOOTPAD | Non-slip EVA footpad of deep diamond grooving crocodile skin, ensuring ultimate grip and less risk of slipping off when wearing footwear.
- SAIL OPTIONS | 3.0m2 Sail* & 5.0m2 Sail* available. (*optional).
- SAIL CONNECTOR | Universal joint base design for multiple sail choices.
- BUNGEE SYSTEM | Equipped with adjustable bungee cord stopper to easily tighten luggage.
- CARRY HANDLE | Three solid neoprene carry handle specifically designed for a comfortable grasp
- RUBBER PATCHED VALVE | Upgraded air valve rubber patch providing user-friendly instructions and better airtightness in harsh environments
- DUAL FIN SYSTEM | Removable slide-in Center Fin and Dagger Fin for toolless installation
- UPGRADED ACCESSORIES | Heavy-duty ZIP backpack for all your gear; Pump now with a shock-proof gauge for durability
- Safety Leash
- Centre fin
- Dagger fin
- Liquid Air V1 High-Pressure double action hand pump
- ZIP Backpack
- Patches & Manual.
- Board size:10'6" x 33"x 4’7" [320x84x12cm]
- Board weight: 10.8kg
- Board volume: 280L
- Rider weight: up to 85kg
- MAX payload: 120kg
- MAX air pressure: 18psi
- 12 Month Warranty
- Board: 10'10" x 31.5" x 6" [330x80x15cm]
- Rider weight: up to 100kg
- MAX payload: 150kg
- Board & Sail weight: 20.8kg
- Board volume: 315L
- SAIL: 5.0m Dacron, X-Ply sail with PVC window, that is light, strong, and UV resistant.
- LUFF: 13’5” (410cm)
- BOOM: 5’7”-6’15” (170-220cm Adjustable clamp with EVA cover & Boom with overhaul rope.
- MAST: 13’2” (400cm), 4 piece composite RDM
- OTHER COMPONENTS: Up-haul, mast extension, universal joint, neat zippered storage bag.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.