POLLYWOG IS STOKED TO OFFER THIS INFLATABLE SUP FROM AQUA MARINA
Specially crafted for medium/heavy weight paddlers looking for a SUP for windsurfing, in most water conditions with light winds with a 5 square meter sail.
IDEAL RIDERS WEIGHT: up to 100KG
A SUP for windsurfing, the WINDSUP line is developed to equally work for both windsurfing and SUP, offering an incredible range of fun.
Designed to be as practical as possible for all skill levels. A stable and forgiving board with a 5 square meter sail, that builds one's confidence on the water. The ‘clip and go’ system makes it so convenient to switch from SUP to Windsurf and enjoy.
- Super Tough Dual Stringer technology. 1000 Denier centre stringer.
- Double Rail construction with 1000 Denier outer reinforced PVC rail band.
- Lightweight premium drop stitch technology, provides a high tensile strength and a rigid core.
- Full deck and base quality printing and rail design for superior optics.
- Easy slide-in removable centre fin & dagger fin (tool free design).
- Integrated cargo D-rings with bungee cord to secure luggage.
- Multiple foot straps for quick and smooth movement.
- 4mm Brushed Dot grooving footpad for ultimate grip and comfort.
- An optimum air pressure of 15psi.
- Sail rig
- Paddle holder
- Centre fin & Dagger Fin
- High Pressure hand pump
- SUP Backpack
- Inflation valve adapter
- Patch Kit & Manual
- Action Camera mount kit. Aaction camera not included.
- Board: 10'10" x 31.5" x 6" [330x80x15cm]
- Rider weight: up to 100kg
- MAX payload: 150kg
- Board & Sail weight: 20.8kg
- Board volume: 315L
- SAIL: 5.0m Dacron, X-Ply sail with PVC window, that is light, strong and UV resistant.
- LUFF: 13’5” (410cm)
- BOOM: 5’7”-6’15” (170-220cm Adjustable clamp with EVA cover & Boom with overhaul rope.
- MAST: 13’2” (400cm), 4 piece composite RDM
- OTHER COMPONENTS: Up-haul, mast extension, universal joint, neat zippered storage bag.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.