Scoring pumping uncrowded waves; looking down on Cape Town from atop the famous Table Mountain; or taking a cruisy wine tour through the Overberg vineyards.
Sounds like the dream, right? You’ve heard about South Africa’s raw beauty and seen its endless barrels & uncrowded line-ups on Youtube, but you’re not sure where to go, or how to get there.
What you need is an experienced local guide, focused on safely delivering you to the waves you’ve been dreaming of. As far as cheap surf trips go, this tour is light on the pocket and includes everything you need for the ultimate week chasing sought-after South African waves. A fully-guided charter to the Western Cape’s best-uncrowded waves, from the Overberg to Cape Town.
Your route will depend on swell, wind and weather conditions, which will be closely monitored by your guide as we chase the perfect barrel.
- Airport transfers (arrival & departure)
- Experienced local surf guide throughout your trip with daily surf sessions at a variety of waves
(dependent on conditions)
- Comfortable SUV transport throughout your trip
- Petrol & road taxes
- 6 Nights' private double room accommodation in a beach house
- All breakfasts (choose from 3 options)
- Fully stocked beer fridge
- Daily cleaning service
- Optional guided hike/ nature walk including snacks & refreshments
- 1 x Welcome dinner braai (traditional South African BBQ)
- Choose between: Cape Point visit or Table Mountain (cable car included)
R14,000 per person, reduced by 20% for groups of 2 or more.