Board Bags & Covers
Big wave surfer and aerialist Albee Layer relies on these traction pads when dropping into Jaws and sticking airs. This three-piece pad features 25 mm vert wedge tail kick and a 7 mm center arch plus custom beveled edges and localized cutouts for enhanced board feel. It features biodegradable foam and marine-grade 3M® adhesive.
The Regulator Double/Quad Convertible is the perfectly versatile bag. With a durable 600D polyester shell, thick closed-cell foam padding on top and bottom, and an internal fin organizer, we’ve crafted it to fully protect your boards and essential items—from the roof rack of your buddy’s travel van to the cargo hold of an international flight. But the real ingenuity is in its modular design. The Double/Quad is built in two cells, fully connected by molded YKK® #10 heavy duty zippers. Zip it apart and take just one, for a single session or weekend trip where 2 boards will do, or zip it together for longer trips requiring up to 4 boards. This feature also gets you through bag check for the many airlines that strictly limit you to 2 boards per bag. Unzip it, and check 2 bags with 2 boards, then when you pick it up at baggage claim, zip it back together for a singular 4-board-carry bag.
- Durable 600D Polyester
- 3/8″ (10MM) Closed Cell Foam Padding on Top and Bottom
- Molded YKK® #10 Heavy Duty zipper
- Internal fin organizer
- Breathable, Ergonomic Shoulder straps with stash pocket
- TPU Vents
- Padded grab handles
- Bags zip together to allow for longer trips requring up to 4 boards
- Bags zip apart to allow for quick strike mission only requiring two boards
- Combats airline excess baggage that only allow for two boards per bag. Zipped apart, the coffin becomes two doubles