POLLYWOG IS PLEASED TO OFFER THIS WETSUIT FROM QUIKSILVER!
Stay warm and enjoy hours of cooking waves, this winter, with Pollywog's selection of premium wetsuits from Quiksilver. Used by some of the worlds best surfers like Jeremy Flores, Mikey Wright, Matt Banting and Saffa's very own Mikey February, these wetsuits will give you maximum comfort and warmth to ensure maximum stoke in the colder winter months.
- Back Zip Wetsuit
- Model: Syncro steamer
- Fit: Fullsuit
- Entry: Back zip
- Thickness: 4/3mm
- F'N Lite neoprene: this neoprene is packed with air cells for the lightest of lightweight warmth
- Dry Flight far infrared heat technology thermal lining retains body heat by conducting it back into the lining
- Thermal Smoothie Neoprene: Wind & water repellent whilst remaining more flexible than ever
- Triple glued & blind stitched (GBS) seams that reduce sew throughs & water entry to keep you warmer
- Hydroshield Water Barrier: Prevents water from entering the suit through the zipper, which will keep you warmer longer
- YKK™#10 Back Zip: Spend time in the water, not getting into a suit. Easy to get into and effortless to get out of.
- Ecto-Flex Knee pads: Durable, lightweight and flexible outer knee pads that protect you and your board
- Hydrowrap Adjustable Neck Closure: Completely adjustable neck closure system that creates a secure & watertight seal
- Glideskin Neck Seal: Ultra smooth neoprene liner for superior comfort along with a watertight seal
- Internal key pocket that keeps your keys safe and sound
- Suitable for water temperatures of 12 - 16°C/53 - 61°F
- This is a guide only: Weather, sensitivity to the cold and conditions at your local break will affect temperatures & choice of equipment