POLLYWOG IS STOKED TO OFFER THIS INFLATABLE SUP FROM AQUA MARINA!
We are excited to introduce the NEW 2019 BREEZE 9'0", upgraded with a new look, style and technology. Now with at optimized thickness, at 4.72", this provides outstanding rigidity without additional air pressure, while the extra volume caters to those looking for an even easier ride. The new BREEZE 9'0" is the ideal all-rounder to get into standup paddling for lighter weight riders and offers great balance with good glide and manoeuvrability.
STAND OUT Features include the eye-catching design, GoPro camera mount kit and raised kick pad
- iSUP – inflatable 'Stand Up Paddleboard', that rolls up into a backpack!
- Specially crafted for lighter paddlers looking for an ultra-stable SUP with a narrow rail, for all water conditions.
- Ideal for riders up to 70kg
- QUICK TIP: choose the next SUP up, if you are close to the this “ideal” riders weight.
- Integrated kick pad
- Inflation adapter
- Centre fin
- High Pressure hand pump
- SUP Backpack
- Patch Kit & Manual
- Action Camera mount kit. *
- *action camera not included
- Super Tough Dual Stringer (STDS) technology, 1000 Denier centre stringers for extra rigidity and stiffness.
- Double Rail construction with 1000 Denier outer reinforced PVC rail band.
- Premium Drop Stitch technology, provides a high tensile strength and a rigid core, ensures superlight weight, durability and stiffness,
- Intergrated EVA foam Kick Pad tail kick.
- EVA Deck footpad - 4mm Diamond Groove.
- Heavy duty rubberised centre board carry handle.
- Easy slide-in removable centre fin, no tools required.
- Stainless Steel D-rings for leash at rear, and cargo straps up front.
- Optimum air pressure of 15psi.
- Board: 10'6" x 32" x 4" [320x81x10cm]
- Rider weight: up to 70kg
- MAX payload: 115kg
- Board weight: 9.0kg
- Board volume: 206L
- MAX air pressure: 15psi
- 12 Month Warranty
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.