This 14-day Premium surf trip is the stuff dreams are made of. The tour runs between Namibia, on the far West Coast of Africa, and the famous Jeffrey’s Bay chasing some of the world’s best waves.
This trip starts at the South Africa Surf Tours headquarters in the Overberg and includes either a trip to Jeffrey’s Bay or Skeleton Bay in Namibia. The route you take is 100% dependent on the swell prediction, which is closely monitored by your experienced guide. The call is made one week before your trip starts, and you are sent your final itinerary and information pack via email.
We keep this tour flexible for the sole purpose of finding the best waves possible, and as any experienced surfer understands- you’ve got to go where the conditions line up. With knowledge from your experienced local guide every step of the way, you are guaranteed to get your dream African barrel. Expect empty line-ups, good times, cold water & cold beer. In between pumping waves, you’ll see some of Africa’s much-talked-about raw beauty, mind-blowing landscapes and incredible wildlife. This trip includes too many add-ons to count, with everything from shark cage diving with Great White sharks to a wildlife safari drive.
- Airport transfers (arrival & departure)
- Experienced local surf guide throughout your trip with daily surf sessions at a variety of waves
(dependent on conditions)
- Comfortable SUV transport throughout your trip
- Petrol & road taxes
- 7 Nights' accommodation in a beach house
- 4 Nights' comfortable accommodation in Skeleton Bay,Namibia/ Jeffrey's Bay
- 2 Nights' B&B accommodation in Cape Town
- All breakfasts
- Fully stocked beer fridge
- Free wifi at the beach house
- 2 x Dinner braais (traditional South African BBQ)
- Daily cleaning service at the beach house
- Optional guided hike/ nature walk including snacks & refreshments
- Safari game drive
- Choose between: Cape Point visit OR Table Mountain (cable car included)
- Wine & beer tasting tour
- Your choice between Shark cage diving OR Tree top zip lining
- Snacks & refreshments while driving
R31,000 per person, reduced by 20% for groups of 2 or more.