POLLYWOG IS STOKED TO OFFER THIS INFLATABLE SUP FROM AQUA MARINA!
We are excited to introduce the NEW 2019 ATLAS 12'0". Offering fantastic versatility and boasting unrivalled quality, innovation and design. Designed for use across a wide range of conditions, by all kinds of riders. The ATLAS 12'0" is just a great board to catch some waves or cruise around. With its stunning graphics and tail kick pad, this is the SUP for now and the future.
A SUP for more, the 2019 ALL-AROUND ADVANCED line is our most popular SUP line and comes with a newly designed board shape and amazing graphics. Easy to transport, simple to set up, versatile and will grow with you as your skill level improves.
- iSUP – inflatable 'Stand Up Paddleboard', that rolls up into a backpack!
- Specially crafted for dual-use/heavy weight paddlers looking for a SUP for most water conditions, from flat water to small waves.
- Ideal for riders up to 130kg
- QUICK TIP: choose the next SUP up, if you are close to the this “ideal” riders weight.
- SPORTS III aluminium adjustable paddle.
- Safety Leash
- Centre fin - slide in.
- High-Pressure double action hand pump.
- SUP Backpack.
- Patch Kit & Manual.
- Tail kick pad, EVA foam posi-compound formula with diamond groove, for Critical bottom turns and cutbacks.
- Lightweight premium drop stitch technology, provides a high tensile strength and a rigid core, yet compact and easy packing.
- Full deck and base quality printing and rail design for superior optics.
- Easy slide-in removable centre fin (tool free design).
- Integrated cargo D-rings with bungee cord to secure luggage.
- Reinforced rear Stainless-Steel D-Ring for leash.
- Durable rubber centre carry handle.
- 4mm Diamond grooving footpad for ultimate grip and comfort.
- Now includes: 3-piece adjustable aluminium paddle & safety leash.
- Aqua Marina double action pump for fast & easy inflation.
- An optimum air pressure of 15psi
- Board: 12'0" x 33"x 6" [366x84x15cm]
- Rider weight: up to 130kg
- MAX payload: 170kg
- Board weight: 11kg
- Board volume: 380L
- MAX air pressure: 15psi
- 12 Month Warranty
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.