Note: Custom Spray is not included. Custom built with a 21-day turnaround.
The DRIVER 2.0 is the continuing evolution of our most proven and popular Pro-formance Shortboard. Designed through direct feedback and ongoing refinement with rigorous testing from our pinnacle team riders, specifically Kolohe Andino and Griffin Colapinto, as well as Carissa Moore and young Caroline Marks. The DRIVER 2.0 is a direct reflection of what our team has pushed us to create, to keep up with their pinnacle performance surfing demands.
Over the last two years, since the last iteration of the DRIVER (in early 2017), there has been a constant, almost monthly refinement, of fine tuning and adjustments to keep up with the evolvement of modern performance surfing. We've literally made Griffin and Kolohe hundreds of DRIVERS in that time, with subtle, ongoing edits and tweaks. The good news is that this evolution also benefits the every-day surfer.
- More gradual, "no flip tip" entry rocker, for glide and "no pump" speed, out the gate = Connecting sections more effortlessly and carry speed though drawn out turns.
- Wider nose outline in the forward 18", for more front foot drive and speed, down the line and through carving turns. This also creates a stable platform for the front foot, when landing reverse and fin free tail wafts.
- Thicker along the center with a more pronounced "vee" deck and low, yet forgiving rails = More paddle power and drive, but still sensitive, with the ability to engage the rail for 3-dimensional surfing. This added thickness does not feel "corky".
- Thinner, yet more boxy rails through the tail for quick reaction from heel to toe and holding in while slicing through high speed carves.
- More rail rocker through the tail, creating more curve and a deeper concave under the rear foot = More POP, high speed, short radius arcs and vertical pocket surfing off the tail.
Overall, the dimensions and volume are slightly up from years past, allowing the top pros more momentum and glide, yet a still responsive ride. At the same time, allowing Bros more forgiveness and the ability to ride what the Pros are riding.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.